Friday, February 26, 2010

Hello!

Hi, I'm Lora.

This is me:



I'm pretty much your average teenager. I've always loved makeup, for as long as I can remember I used to raid my mum's makeup cases; now I raid my own. For the past five months I've started to experiment with different colours and styles and now want to share my work with more people.

I predominantly use MAC products (little bit addicted!) but am willing to try anything suggested!

Whenever I come up with a new look I'll be posting it on here and will welcome comments and critiques! Right now my pictures won't be great quality as I don't have a camera of my own, just PhotoBooth and my phone, so please excuse that!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I really love reading and replying to what you have to say, and I honestly appreciate the time you take to leave your thoughts. However if you don't have anything nice to say or you're just here to chuck insults around, please keep it to yourself ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails