Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Marathon!

So this is wayyy off topic but my mum and I have decided to walk a 10K in April Moonwalk in June! We want to raise £1000 for the charity Walk the Walk (www.walkthewalk.org). We've been training for a while but have just recieved our acceptance letters into both events. If anyone can donate anything at all it would be so much help! Click on the title of this blog to go to my JustGiving page for the Moonwalk or click the widget below to go to my Sunwalk JustGiving page!


xoxo
10K Sunwalk
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I really love reading and replying to what you have to say, and I honestly appreciate the time you take to leave your thoughts. However if you don't have anything nice to say or you're just here to chuck insults around, please keep it to yourself ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails