Friday, February 26, 2010

Orange

Okay! So this was going to be a competition entry but I didn't get good enough pictures and I didn't think it was really a good enough effort. I really like the colours and want to try something like this again soon. This was a look I did with a friend who is a professional makeup artist, the other eye was better because she did it and I copied the technique on this eye, but I wanted to show you guys my poor effort!

 

I think this had MAC's Rule and Paradisco on the lid and I think used the Penultimate Liner Pen and Liquidlast Liner in Blue Horizon.

Really want to have another go at this soon!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I really love reading and replying to what you have to say, and I honestly appreciate the time you take to leave your thoughts. However if you don't have anything nice to say or you're just here to chuck insults around, please keep it to yourself ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails