Friday, February 26, 2010

Purple

This is definately one of my best pieces so far, definately the best I have done on a friend!

 
(Click to see bigger!)

First time I've applied lashes to someone else too (much easier than doing it on yourself!) If I remember correctly I used:

MAC Bare Study Paint Pot (Primer)
MAC Seedy Pearl e/s (inner corner)
MAC Stars 'n' Rockets e/s (lid)
MAC Plumage e/s (crease)
MAC Dazzlelight e/s (highlight)
MAC Smoulder Kohl Liner

Close up of the eye:
  

All thoughts welcome...

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! check out my blog
    http://thevioletrosemakeupstudio.blogspot.com/ i am sure you will like it :P
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg those lashes are gorgeous!!
    I love all ur looks!
    :)xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I really love reading and replying to what you have to say, and I honestly appreciate the time you take to leave your thoughts. However if you don't have anything nice to say or you're just here to chuck insults around, please keep it to yourself ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails