Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Collective Haul

So over the past few days I have done a whole bunch of shopping for various things and I've picked up lots of little goodies along the way :)

So starting with the MAC haul:

 I pretty much broke all the lashes I have at the moment, so I went and got the three pairs that I use the most, #12's (top), #4's (middle) and #31's (bottom). I haven't actually had the #31's before, I normally buy #10's but my local MAC don't stock them anymore for some reason. The #31's were similar, but a bit more sparse so I figured I could just bulk them up with some mascara.









I also bought a Powder Blush in Peachtwist. This is quite a dark peachy blush, but I think it really works if you have a nice tan or have a darker look on the eyes.














I also took my first ever trip into Lush! To be honest I have always been put off by the overwhelming smell of the place and I did have to take a few deep breaths once I got in there, but after a few minutes I got used to it. I only bought the You've Been Mangoed Bath Melt. I'm going to use it next week when I'm in Disneyland, so I'll do a proper review on it then, but so far I'm a bit disappointed that the bag they wrap it in hasn't kept the oils from the melt contained as it is leaking out through the paper. A minor flaw, but perhaps one to remember when buying oily products!




Next I hit Boots and picked up a few Barry M Nail Paints. I only meant to get one, but since they were 3 for 2 I couldn't resist! I was a bit miffed that they only had three colours stocked up however, I wouldn't have gotten these colours if I had had more choice. Once again, I'm saving them for next week so better pictures and reviews coming soon!





I also picked up the Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin. I figured since everyone on here was going soooo crazy for UDPP I should try it! I wanted the original formula but they were sold out so I figured that I'd probably end up buying Sin anyway so I might as well get it.













Last but not least, I went to Superdrug today. I was searching for the Sleek i-Divine palettes, but apparently only a few select Superdrug stores sell them. Looks like that's an online buy for me! But I did notice the Gosh counter, and since I've seen many of you beauty bloggers raving about Gosh I decided to pick up a few bits there instead. I bought two Effect Powders in Kiwi and 06 Greeny, a Kohl Pencil in White and a Velvet Touch Eye Liner in 007 Alligator. Swatches below :)

Effect Powders in 06 Greeny and Kiwi
Velvet Eye Liner in 007 Alligator and Kohl Pencil in White


So I'll be doing a look with my new goodies soon! I can't do anything at the moment because my skin has gone all dry and gross, no matter how much I moisturise I can't shake the dryness and makeup isn't helping right now! Got a facial booked for Thursday so hopefully I can pick it back up again soon! And exciting news! My new camera should arrive tomorrow! Fingers crossed for better quality photos! That's all for now!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. when i read about your trip to lush i almost fell out of my chair! i was laughing because i had exactly the same experience with the store :P i got over it and even did some major shopping, soon i'm uploading a video on Lush products review so check it out
    link to my channel is on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I really love reading and replying to what you have to say, and I honestly appreciate the time you take to leave your thoughts. However if you don't have anything nice to say or you're just here to chuck insults around, please keep it to yourself ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails