Sunday, April 25, 2010

Alligatorrrr

Just a quickie post as I'm off to bed in a sec! I wasn't planning a review of this or anything but I have gone crazy for my GOSH Velvet Touch Eyeliner!! It has everything: staying power, pigment, ease of use.. the list goes on!

The day I bought this I swatched it for you guys, what I didn't say in the post was that after swatching I tested it's staying power, I figured if it could really stand up to handwashing, sanitizing, showering, blah, blah, blah then it would be worth the money. Well, this took 3 DAYS to come off properly, and now I've started using it regularly I have to use a heavy duty oil-based removed to get it off. The colour is gorgeous (see below!). It applies fully pigmented first time with great coverage. I can't praise this product enough and I'm so happy I just happened to grab it off the GOSH counter! I love wearing this in my lower lash line for work as a quick snap of colour, but it worked amazingly well as an eyeshadow base too!






Well... I have to sleep! Hope you all had a great Sunday and well done to all you marathon runners!


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just linked here through another blog. Love your EOTD's, looking forward to seeing more. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty color reminds me of the L'oreal Hip Cream liner! love your blog btw!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I really love reading and replying to what you have to say, and I honestly appreciate the time you take to leave your thoughts. However if you don't have anything nice to say or you're just here to chuck insults around, please keep it to yourself ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails