Thursday, April 15, 2010

Seventeen ♥

Hellooo again my lovelies!!

Wow I feel like I've been gone forever! I just thought I'd do I quick catch up of Disneyland! Between my mum and I we took over 700 pictures!! I promise I won't post anywhere near that many on here.. but just a few to show you what I got up to :) I'm going to apologise for the makeup in advance of the pictures.. It's pretty plain and boring, I basically had no time in the mornings because we got into the park at 8am.. and we had to eat before then.. sooo foundation, liner and lashes was the routine :(

my love and I on the castle balcony :)

Chip fancied me haha

front row seats :)
fun fun fun fun fun

I'm not going to bore you all with my pictures and blabber.. I had fun :) and I had my first driving lesson yesterday and I loooovvveeee driving!! Anyway.. I have an interview at Benefit tomorrow :) yay :D So I'll post whatever makeup I come up with for that tomorrow night maybe..


How've you all been?! Catch me up :)
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Awwww you look like you had a great time, its such a magical world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a ball! I really want to take the kids there one day!

    I love the minimal make up...you look so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. those pictures look great! i'm so jealous... i always wanted to go to Disneyland :D
    p.s. you and you bf look cute together :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I really love reading and replying to what you have to say, and I honestly appreciate the time you take to leave your thoughts. However if you don't have anything nice to say or you're just here to chuck insults around, please keep it to yourself ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails