Saturday, April 17, 2010

Interview MakeUp

As promised here is the makeup I wore to my interview today. I just did neutral shading with a bit of shimmer on the lid because I didn't want to go overboard!






I should have used my new camera.. but my boyfriend stole the USB cable (well, stole meaning accidentally put it in his luggage) I need to put the pictures on my laptop, so I just took a few quick snaps on PhotoBooth. Hope you guys like.. any questions/comments/lalala just message or write below :)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I really love reading and replying to what you have to say, and I honestly appreciate the time you take to leave your thoughts. However if you don't have anything nice to say or you're just here to chuck insults around, please keep it to yourself ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails