Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Blog Sale - Marilyn Monroe Bath Set and Cherry Fizzers

Okay, so here's my first Blog Sale! Quite a small one, but I figured I'd see how this goes. I have a total weakness for bath stuff.. salts, scrubs, bombs, fizzers, bubbles, melts, the lot. And I've just bought too many! So I figured I'd sell these few things to lighten the collection a bit!

All prices include P&P. If you require tracking or special delivery there will be an extra charge. Open internationally but please contact me for international shipping rates. Leave a comment with what you would like and your email. First come first serve.


Marilyn Monroe Bath & Shower Gel
£6

Marilyn Monroe Bath & Shower Gel
£6

Marilyn Monroe Long Fabulous Soak Bath Salts
£5

Marilyn Monroe Long Sumptuous Soak Bath Salts
£5

£20 for entire Marilyn Set

Cherry Blossom Bath Fizzers
£4

I will entertain offers, please leave a comment with your offer. When doing this please be mindful that P&P is included!

xoxo

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment! I really love reading and replying to what you have to say, and I honestly appreciate the time you take to leave your thoughts. However if you don't have anything nice to say or you're just here to chuck insults around, please keep it to yourself ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails