Wednesday, June 2, 2010

LUSH Haircare and Buffy Review

Tonight I tried my LUSH BIG Shampoo and Veganese Conditioner. I got samples of these (see below) on my last trip to LUSH and I have to say I am very impressed.


So I'll start with BIG, and I've got to say, I absolutely adore the smell of this! My hair is super smooth and BIG after using this. I was nervous in the shower because my hair felt very tangly (is that a word?) and I couldn't seem to wash it all out yet I thought I hadn't used enough product. However, after conditioning with Veganese, combing through my hair and allowing it to air dry, I'm very pleased with the result. To me, Veganese didn't have any truly distinct smell, although this may be because it is overpowered by the sea salt smell. It served it's purpose of conditioning my hair without overdoing it. I'm not going to say it's the most amazing conditioner ever but I would use it again and most likely purchase a full size bottle.

I also tried my Buffy Body Butter in the shower tonight. This is a really lovely scrub, it smells divine!


This did it's job and I feel totally exfoliated and moisturized, my only issue was I felt almost.. over moisturized. This was purely down to the oily nature of this product, so if you already have oily skin, I wouldn't recommend this for you. To be comfortable I did feel like I had to remove some of the residual oil from my skin before getting dressed. I will use this again, but I probably won't repurchase, simply because I found it quite time consuming to get the amount of oil that was deposited onto my skin off again.

I know a lot of you have tried BIG, has anyone tried Veganese or Buffy?

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lora, I'm glad I found your blog! :) I had Buffy but left it for a bit after it's first use and after a couple of weeks it smelled very off! I know Lush products are fresh and have a shelf life, but it seemed a bit of a waste :(

    www.clickandmake-up.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lush products are gorgeous! I've just stumbled across your blog and I think it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I really love reading and replying to what you have to say, and I honestly appreciate the time you take to leave your thoughts. However if you don't have anything nice to say or you're just here to chuck insults around, please keep it to yourself ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails