Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Quick Heads Up..

I've briefly mentioned that my fan in my laptop was making stupid noises and preventing me from starting on my videos, so today I took it to my local Apple Store and it's been sent away to be fixed. Now this means I'm stuck writing to you guys on my million year old laptop that I bought when I was about 8. It doesn't even have Picasa because I don't think it was invented when I used it last! So I have a few programs to download and sort out, but it could be up to 3 weeks before I get my Mac back. So if I'm sluggish to reply to your comments or not posting as regularly as I normally do, that's why!

Also, this weekend I'm walking a MARATHON (why, I do not know!) in Edinburgh, Scotland, so will not be on here from Friday afternoon until Sunday evening. I'm doing it with my mum in aid of the charity Walk the Walk and if anyone would like to donate I'm on Just Giving here. Any amount would be so appreciated!

Finally, I'm also flat hunting for August/September. So I'm super busy!

Hope you're all well and I'll get my act together soon!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I really love reading and replying to what you have to say, and I honestly appreciate the time you take to leave your thoughts. However if you don't have anything nice to say or you're just here to chuck insults around, please keep it to yourself ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails