Tuesday, July 6, 2010

NOTD: Models Own Lilac Dream Polish

I've had this on my nail for almost 5 days now and I am beyond impressed! The quality of this product is clear, 5 days and only the tiniest show of tip wear, and no chipping! And I didn't use a top coat or a base coat, so this is all product.


I'm into my lilacs at the moment! I needed two coats to achieve opacity, but this dries so fast if you're in a rush you could get away with one coat.


I love it, I can't wait to try more of my Models Own goodies :)


What's your favourite lilac right now?


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love that lilac colour!It looks great on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this polish, it's one of my summer faves :-)

    www.beautyandtheblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I really love reading and replying to what you have to say, and I honestly appreciate the time you take to leave your thoughts. However if you don't have anything nice to say or you're just here to chuck insults around, please keep it to yourself ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails