Monday, May 3, 2010

I am determined...

...to post 5 times per week on my blog for the whole of May.

Hmm.. relistic? Maybe.. Maybe not. As you may have noticed I've been struggling to put looks up while I have been working full time. Eeekkk I have 37 hours from Monday to Friday this week :S lots of money but so little free time! So my solution is: to create a look when I get home from work everyday I work early, and to  make an effort to get up that little bit earlier to create a look before work everyday I work late. Since I've started working so much I have become a foundation and mascara case. BORING.

Anyway, just to update you all, I recently did a 10K power walk (in my sailor themed bra no less!) for the charity Walk The Walk and I'll be completing (hopefully) a marathon power walk in June (Tinkerbell bra outfit in the making!). If anyone would like to donate to this amazing cause please visit my Donation Page.

My lovely mum and I pre-walk

Hundreds of pink-hatted walkers

I'll post some more pictures soon, we're supposed to be emailed the pictures that were taken by the organiser so I may actually get some of me walking :)

xoxo

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment! I really love reading and replying to what you have to say, and I honestly appreciate the time you take to leave your thoughts. However if you don't have anything nice to say or you're just here to chuck insults around, please keep it to yourself ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails