Monday, August 16, 2010

NYC Wicked Tribute FOTN

So as I've said I spent this past weekend in NYC. We got an amazing deal to see Avenue Q for less than half price which meant we could use that extra money we saved to see Wicked!! These are my two favourite West End/Broadway shows, I've already seen both but Ryan had only seen Avenue Q and my mum had only seen Wicked. I decided I had to suit my makeup to the evening just because I'd a tad obsessed with Wicked; I had green Elphaba eyeshadow and pink glossy Galinda lips! Yes blah, blah, blah pink and green don't go together.. but this time I liked it for it's symbolism :)

Here we are prior to the show in the foyer of the theatre at 7.45pm..

 Up on the 102nd Floor of the Empire State Building..

And really just to make a point of the staying power of MAC and Inglot Makeup, here we are on the 86th Floor Balcony at 2.00am..

I'm not kidding when I say I didn't touch up once. Not even powder or lipgloss. I genuinely didn't have time. So that's over 6 hours of wear.. I'm pretty damn impressed!


After 6 hours of wear this is only a touch smudged!
 
I wore:
Benefit YouRebel SPF15 Tinted Moisturiser
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Medium
NARS Blush/Bronzer Duo in Orgasm/Laguna
Inglot Eyeshadows (I'll have to update with the exact colours)
Duo Lash Adhesive
MAC #7 Lashes
MAC Lipstick in Pink Nouveau
MAC Cremesheen Glass in Loud & Lovely

And bonus.. no staining! Just one wipe with remover and I was makeup free!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Nice blog you got there!
    I'm a follower now :)

    Maybe you can check mine out too as well and become a follower?
    http://tesjoesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look my fav green colour is Macs Steamy its very frosty :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I really love reading and replying to what you have to say, and I honestly appreciate the time you take to leave your thoughts. However if you don't have anything nice to say or you're just here to chuck insults around, please keep it to yourself ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails