Sunday, May 16, 2010

Annoyyeeedddd..

Man I am getting annoyed. I purposely set aside time to swatch and photograph my lovely new makeup and I have just been called to go to work in half an hour. Grrrr. Hopefully I won't have to stay too late so maybe I can write when I get home. I also just realised how much I didn't like my makeup from my last post. I think it looks a little.. grimey.. muddy.. I don't know there's just something about it. Anyway, if it's not too late I promise to post. Otherwise tomorrow morning *fingers crossed*. Anywayyy.. I'll have a little chat later :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I really love reading and replying to what you have to say, and I honestly appreciate the time you take to leave your thoughts. However if you don't have anything nice to say or you're just here to chuck insults around, please keep it to yourself ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails