Monday, May 17, 2010

Viva Glam Gaga & Cyndi Swatches

So I'm totally post heavy tonight, but I have a ton to catch up on and since my car is coming tomorrow and I have the Domino's Awards (LOL right?!) on Wednesday, I may not be able to post for a few days now so I'm doing days worth of posting in one.

As promised, here are the long awaited lip swatches of Viva Glam Gaga & Viva Glam Cyndi lipsticks!

Sooo.. let's start with Gaga..

(Excuse the blahh looking face..
Was concentrating on the light!)
By the window with natural light

Natural light but away from the window

I just did those two to show how the colour looks different with the light.. Duh I don't have to explain that but I suppose someone had to tell me that at some point so if anyone reading this is at that place.. there you go :)

And now to Cyndi...

I can't comment on anyone but myself,
but I think this lippie looks lovely with
dark hair and pale(r) skin.
Natural light by the window
Natural light but away from the window
This last one was just to show the colour with a single 'swipe'.
You can turn it into a really pretty, sheer red/pink.

So there you have it, both of these are really buildable, so if you want some really versatile shades.. these are awesome. They also feel lovely when you wear them.. which is a major bonus point.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. wow! I really really love Viva Glam Cyndi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Gaga and Cyndi too! I never thought they'd suit me, but they seem to have that "go with any skin tone" look. The Cyndi looks great on you! Very wearable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of them, but the Cyndi looks really good on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I really love reading and replying to what you have to say, and I honestly appreciate the time you take to leave your thoughts. However if you don't have anything nice to say or you're just here to chuck insults around, please keep it to yourself ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails