Thursday, May 20, 2010

Domino's Awards OOTN & FOTN

So here's my OOTN, it was a 80s movie theme so they had the A-Team, Star Wars people etc., etc.. I didn't dress 80s, but I wore a black backless dress, black tights and my Faith Ribbon-Tie Gladiator-Esque Platform Heels.

Since it was a special occasion I decided to pretty much go to town in the makeup department. I know I look way shiny, this was taken 4 hours into the 8 hour event. Let's just say it was warm in there.

Face
LUSH Celestial Moisturiser
MAC Mineralize Foundation in NW25 (Foundation)
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation in NW25 (Concealer)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium (Powder)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Deep (Contour)
MAC Powder Blush in Peach Twist
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Powder Highlight in By Candlelight

Eyes
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils in Iced Mocha and French Fries (Mixed Base)
MAC Eyeshadows in Woodwinked (Lid), Mulled Cider (Crease), Brown Down (Outer-V), Brule (Above-Crease Blend), Shroom & Phloof! (Mixed Highlight)
MAC Penultimate Liner in Rapid Black
MAC Eye Kohl in Smoulder
MAC #7 Lashes
Duo Lash Glue
MAC Plush Lash in Plush Black
MAC Eye Brows in Lingering
Lips
MAC Lipstick in Creme Cup

xoxo

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment! I really love reading and replying to what you have to say, and I honestly appreciate the time you take to leave your thoughts. However if you don't have anything nice to say or you're just here to chuck insults around, please keep it to yourself ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails